Friday, February 17, 2012

More Clues to Mystery!

 

Hi Y’all!

My Human and I did some research on “bear season” here in the mountains.  It ended January 2nd.  However, it’s open season in these parts on coyotes, wild boar,  also called feral hogs, and bobcats. 

My Human thinks the claw marks are just too, too big for a bobcat.  She also found this print in some mud near the tree. Unfortunately, the long part of the paw print doesn’t all show.  It looks almost like a human barefoot print.

Below is my little, by comparison, paw print, in the same area.  My Human always can tell my prints from other dogs’ ‘cause mine are somewhat unique. 

Here is another picture of the marks on the tree.

 

Guess the mystery will remain just that, a mystery.

Y’all come back now!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment