I want to thank all my readers too. Without y’all and your encouraging and sometimes humorous comments I couldn’t have earned this award.
And now what y’all are waiting to hear…7 things about me.
- I talk too much and too loudly.
- I get excited too easily.
- I scare people when they come to the door. I don’t mean to frighten them.
- I like to swing my head over and “touch” my Human when we’re walking.
- When the vacuum is running I throw myself in front of it until I either get vacuumed or the Human puts me in my crate until finished.
- I have favorite toys, but the Humans decide what I get. So I stare at the one I want if they pick up the wrong one. Usually they’ll exchange it for the one I want.
- I don’t counter surf, but when they make my treats and I want some, I sit underneath the counter where the treats are cooling and stare at the Human.
And now to the PRESENTATIONS!
Stop by and visit their sites. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them…some of you will know some of them already.
Thanks again, CindyLu, for honoring us with this Award!