Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday’s Special

 

Hi Y’all,

Here I am doing my daily chore of bringing in the mail.

The sun was bright and HOT, so even I had to squint. 

My Human was busy all day, mostly fightin’ weeds that are out to get ahead of her.  If she’s usin’ spray or plant food, I’m not allowed outside. 

Late in the afternoon, evening really, we got a walk together. 

 

 

Already lights were coming on.  Shortly afterward the Humans left to go out with other Humans for supper.

I just curled up and napped until they returned.  Then it wasn’t too long before bedtime. 

The next day is Sunday and the Humans always make it a special “family day”.  Since I’m an essential part of the family, that means a special time for me too!

8 comments:

  1. You always have such lovely pictures! I hope everyone enjoys being together on Sunday.

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bringing in the mail - that's a very helpful skill! Those pictures of your place in the evening look so peaceful. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Sunday is a wonderful day around your house - hope you're enjoying it today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you got a walk, Hawk. I cannot imagine it being hot or weeds sprouting up *now*! Enjoy Sunday with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope y'all have a special 'family day' on Sunday with them humans :-)
    Liking your lil' ol pictures!
    Y'all have a nice Sunday.
    Pawsitive wishes n' stuff, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star. 'Arf, arf!' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A special family day sounds nice. Now you have something to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We make Sunday a family day as well!
    I love looking at your blog.
    I've given you an award. Please stop by my blog and pick it up.
    Congratulations!
    Opie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I close my eyes when I bring in the bills, too! Adorable shots :)

    ReplyDelete