Saturday, September 3, 2011

How to Drive Your Humans CRAZY!!!


Hi Y’all,
Aren’t there times when you just want to “get even”
‘cause you were excluded from going or doing with your humans?  Aren’t there times when you

were really looking forward to doing something, maybe even just chillin’ with your humans, and suddenly found them leaving without you? 
I decided to let you add the sound effects.  ROFBOL











Tomorrow see some close-ups (pics) of my “big dog” friends. 
Y’all come back now!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Hawk, Hee hee - great idea!! We might be small but we have VERY big voices so this should work for us too! Have a great weekend, Dex and Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of sympathetic sounds affects here at our place :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! LOVE your blog title. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baroooooooooo! I always get a stern talking to from Parker if I leave him alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like you're the one going crazy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I feel that way all the time-I don't like to be left behind! Fortunately for me (but not for Parental Unit!), she's "in between job" and spends all her time at the computer searching and applying-so I get to lay on the couch and watch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwah ha har ha!!! And now you know where our "aroooof" came from!!!

    AROOOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darby just gives us "the look". You know it - the one where he imitates a little lost dog standing out in the rain.

    ReplyDelete