Friday, September 30, 2011

On the Road Again!

 

 

Hi Y’all! 

Being a good reporter about autumn color, I insisted we head back to the mountains.

But two things I want to mention.  First, several of you have been frustrated, as have I, with not being able to comment on blogs when the comments do not pop up.  I sent feedback to blogger after suddenly not being able to comment at all on several blogs.  The previous day I’d used my Live Journal ID with no problem.  This is the feedback I received from blogger: 

Your browser is no longer supported by Blogger. Some parts of Blogger will not work and you may experience problems.
If you are having problems, try
Google Chrome.

Second, I want to share some of the berries and flowers enjoyed by our feathered friends migrating here along the shore. 

This first is not exactly a berry.  It is the seed that grows on the cypress trees in the wetlands.  Later the “balls” will darken and the tree will shed its needles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back in the mountains again!

 

 

 

 

Y’all come back now!