Monday, September 24, 2012

Stop the Mischief!!!

 

Hi Y’all!

This past weekend and week was a real dozy!

First, I got a comment from our Blogville friends, KB and her new sidekick Shyla, that they killed an email from me because they thought someone had hi-jacked MY EMAIL!  They didn’t open it.  Thank you, KB!

Sure nuf, when I tried to get into my account there was a note from the server.  I had to get the Human to fix things for me.

That wasn’t enough.  I was rushing to get in the door and my Human told me to bring my toy and Papa called to shut the door, that it was letting the cold air inside.  My Human started to shut the door before I could slow and turn.  You can guess what happened next!  My head got caught and it cut my face.  Not good! 

Stay tuned for that scent I’ve been checkin’ out!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

18 comments:

  1. Cut your face?!! Oh no. Hope it is not to bad. But think of the cool stories you can tell how you got it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Hawk! :-( I'm sorry that you got a ouchie on your face! I hope you are feeling better now though! Can't wait to see what scent you are following this week! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are OK dear Hawk. Have a wonderful Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no sounds like a lot of mischief. Hope this week goes better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor boy, bet you can get you mom and dad to give you extra treats, I'm sure they feel bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your face is OK, gotta watch those doors, and humans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! I sure hope your face is okay Hawk! It sounds like you guys had quite the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Hawk,

    You poor thing - a cut face?

    I hope you're better soon buddy - you've had a tough time!!

    Wags to all

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Dear Me....not your beautiful face! Shame Shame on you, door!

    I think the humans just have to learn how to send pee-mail instead of e-mail. You can't hijack pee-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Did you need stitches? Hey - if you do, it's just in time for Halloween and you can be a Frankendog! Only cuter and not frightening at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oo! Oo! What are you hunting? Is it something good? It's not something that will spray your face and make mom freak out, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We just had that same problem with our e-mail - someone hijacked it and spammed all our friends. No fun!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Hawk, Jet here.

    Dude, what a bummer. Hope you heal speedy quick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh no! I hope your face is ok Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ouchie....sorry about that handsome mug Hawk!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  16. you poor baby! You had way more than your share of mischief and it wasn't even your fault! Hope you are ok!
    Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG…what was those humans of yours thinking anyway? They should be more careful with you Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh goodness Hawk, I do hope that cut wasn't too bad! Did it require stitching?

    My daughter accidentally shut her cat's tail in the door and poor kitty needed part of her tail amputated. :-(

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete