Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday’s Find!

 

Hello!

I’m Sandi!  I’m a kinda shy girl.  But once I get to know you I really warm up to you. 

I’ve been a stray and was in doggie jail at another shelter before coming here.  They think I was born about July 2009.  I try not to think about my previous life. 

I like going for walks, but I don’t like all dogs…but then do people like all people they meet?  Cats?  I’m indifferent about cats. They seem okay. 

If you’re willing to take the time to get to know me, I’d be your loyal friend for life! 

If you’d like to meet me my Pet ID is 4664.  My $100.00 adoption fee includes spaying, age appropriate vaccinations, Bordetella, Rabies vaccines, heartworm test and worming. I am kept on monthly heartworm prevention.  I’m staying at Madison County Humane Society in Anderson, Indiana.  You can telephone me at (765) 644-6484, just ask for Sandi, or if you prefer email the address is: madisoncohumanesoc@sbcglobal.net 

Click here or on my name, Sandi, or my picture to go to my Petfinder page!

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is so sweet looking.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to share you, you are adorable. I hope you find your furever home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie, we hope she find a new home soon

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi looks like an absolute darling! I hope that she finds a fantastic forever home! Thanks for featuring her Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, you are so sweet. I hope that you find your forever home soon and be as happy as I am in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi, you are so beautiful!I wish I could bring you home, except I don't really have a permanent home now. I pray you will find a forever home soon.

    Love,
    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete