Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Few Details About My World

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1370618

 

Today I’m joining Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

I’m also linkin’ up with Ruskus the Eskie in Thoughtless Thursday.

 

Now, to wrap up the week.

About last Friday’s post Parade Your Fitness.

Peggy Frezon said...

“Do you usually find it, or do you end up thinking about all those distractions? I bet you find it!”

P1370378

 

I always find it!

P1370379

 

Remember the post, Duck Duck Goose post? 

JoAnn Stancer said...

“what a clever post and great pictures. Lovely family of geese. Do you ever chase them? My gang would chase them all the time.”

P1370328

P1370287

 

Since we live in a Wildlife Preserve area and breeding ground I’m not allowed to chase.  I try once in awhile, but my Human quickly puts a halt to that, usually before I even start…sometimes she’s a mind reader. 

About Monday’s post It Ran Away

M. K. Clinton said...

“Surely they didn't doubt you Hawkeye! I mean, they didn't name you that for nothing! Haha! Do you eat the pears??”

Stacey van horn said...

“Glad you got your ball back! I'm sure your humans did not doubt you, they were just uncertain where it was. Looks like you are hiding behind that tree. Are you checking those pears out or eating them?”

P1370686

 

P1370685

 

I was just checking them…when they’re ripe I try to steal them and eat them the second I think my Human isn’t looking! 

Finally, about yesterday’s post

Amy Boyer said...

“What a wonderful world you live in Hawk. Baby geese are so sweet. Or is that a duck? We saw 3 baby ducks with their mama on our walk yesterday. Toby wanted to chase them, I wanted to cuddle them, but we both left them be of course”

P1370659

 

Right the first time!  It’s a goosling.

 
 
easyweimaraner said...

“I love your colorful world! Are that hibiscus flowers? They are huge, wow! Have a super wednesday!”

 

P1370600

 

Depending on the plant, hibiscus blooms are large or very large. 

P1370587

This has been a very busy week for my Humans and myself.  Hope y’all had a great week. 

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Great wrap up hawk!
    We have been super busy around the husky house as well! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy visiting your world, Hawk!
    Your pal,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw such giant hibiscus flowers. Ours look more like "Bonsai-Hisbiscus", they are as small as a box of matches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post and photos. You always make me smile. I think that you live in a miniature Garden of Eden! It is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was definitely one busy week. What great photos, I still like the pictures of the geese the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dog, beautiful geese and wonderful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining the hop. Busy week here too. Thanks for wrapping up your week. I will have to go back and read the posts I missed this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nellie can go in my duck pen and walk around and leaves the ducks alone but the other two are nuts and chase them all the time.

    ReplyDelete