Monday, June 23, 2014

Mischief! It Ran Away!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1370686

 

Today I’m joining Alfie’s Blog, Luna Dogs Life and My Brown Newfies.for some good fun and mischief…

 

P1370675

 

P1370674

 

My ball ran away.  It’s down there…What do you mean you can’t see it!  It’s there I’m tellin’ you!

 

P1370676

 

So my Human went around to the other side of the boat inlet and took these blurry photos.

 

P1370678

And sure enough, there it was hiding under a root against the bank.

P1370680

 

And so my Human Papa had my Human Mama fetch a rake and he rescued my runaway ball!!!  I bet it won’t try that again!

Now I need to get back to checking these pears for ripeness…

 

P1370685

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. It did run away!! Glad it was found though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely they didn't doubt you Hawkeye! I mean, they didn't name you that for nothing! Haha! Do you eat the pears??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky they were able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad they got your naughty ball back, Hawk! And you were such a good boy not to go in the water after it!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your humans saved the day and your ball. The pears are looking yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got your ball back! I'm sure your humans did not doubt you, they were just uncertain where it was. Looks like you are hiding behind that tree. Are you checking those pears out or eating them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank dog you got your ball back Hawk~!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fabulous picture of the moon.

    ReplyDelete