Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Kingston Isn’t in Jamaica…

 

 

Hello! 

 

 

I’m Kingston!

Kingston

I’m 5 years young.  I’m a chocolate Lab, maybe mixed with Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

Kingston

 

I would love to have a forever home.   Preferably a quiet home and one where you’d take me to obedience school with you so I could brush up on my commands and hopefully learn new ones!   I’m good at listening and obeying.  I love to play fetch!!!

I’m housetrained too.  Read all about me here.

 

Kingston

 

I’ve got lots of “chocolate love” to give you if you would give me a home forever. 

For more information on this Lab, please contact :lisasantangelo@ymail.com

For more information on our adoption process. If you need additional information about the adoption process or whether you are in our coverage area, please send an e-mail to our Rescue at info@brooklinelabrescue.org

Brookline Labrador Rescue
P.O. Box 638
Warrington, PA 18976
Phone: 215-343-6087 (leave msg)

(all information and photos courtesy of Petfinder.com and Brookline Labrador Rescue)

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Kingston I hope you haven't to wait till someone from Kingston reads your ad. I will share it maybe the one who have a furever home for you will read it today :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kingston. Hope your forever home arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kingston....what a great name! he is adorable and I hope someone scoops him up right quick, Hawk!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we sure hope you find a furever home as wonderful as you are!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so darn sweet!!!
    Sharing!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi handsome Kingston! I hope you find a very happy home soon. Sharing!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome boy and I love that name! Hope you find a forever home soon Kingston! Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kingston, with great photos like those you will find a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Kingston is so darn cute! Sharing & caring! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful pup!! We are wishing as hard as we can that you find your furever home SOON!!

    ReplyDelete