Friday, June 20, 2014

Parade Your Fitness!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1370082

 

I’m joining Slim Doggy, Peggy’s Pet Place and To Dog With Love in Fit Dog Friday blog hop!   In addition I’m participating in the Pet Parade Blog Hop hosted by Rascal and Rocco, and co-hosted by Jan's Funny Farm, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking from the Bayou, and Love is being Owned by a Husky!

 

P1370236

 

This time of year it is H-O-T!  Everywhere!  So…we simplify the games…During our evening walk, when I lay my bumper or ball down, my Human calls me before I can pick it up. 

 

P1370215

 

P1370378

Then we go off someplace and I get all the good sniffs.

P1370374

 

Then, on the way back to the house, I’m told to go “find your” bumper (or ball).

 

P1370379

 

P1370380

 

It doesn’t take a lot of energy and I don’t race around like when she hides lots of bumpers.  I do have to remember where I put it after lots of distractions. 

P1370183

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16 comments:

  1. That's a super Fit Dog Friday! To find things back is a great game, I like it too. I even find things what were not hidden for me :o) btw: I have the same white spot on my paw like you...maybe we are related?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous fun Friday Hawk and stay cool now.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. We've been staying cool with the AC during the day and getting out in the mornings and early evenings for some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is pretty hot here to, so play time or exercise time has been limited to mostly evening time, and early mornings.
    Love your photos as always pal!
    Thanks for linking up to the pet parade!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's smart to be cautious in the summer heat. You are looking fit and trim Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great mental stimulation!! Sometimes I think we concentrate so hard on physical exercise and we forget our brain needs exercise too!

    Have a great weekend Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Hawk! We have to watch the heat here too. We're not outside for too long midday. Find the bumper sounds like a good hot weather activity!
    Diane and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I"m glad you and your humans have figured out a good way to stay fit even when it is hot! We've been lucky and only had a few really hot days lately--today it's not supposed to get above 75, so our routines haven't had to be modified too much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are super smart, Hawk. Finding your bumper or ball after mom distracts you so. I agree...it is H-O-T...too hot for running and playing too hard. I hope you have a great weekend!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. But that was easy for you to do cuz you can sniff it right out! Stay cool!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great Hawk! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like a perfect workout for the hot weather, Hawk, your human is very smart!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you usually find it, or do you end up thinking about all those distractions? I bet you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have to take it easy in the sweltering heat too. Every year we say that we should move somewhere cooler! Haha! Great shots of Hawk! Thanks for joining us on the Pet Parade!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great exercise and very nice to be smart about the heat and not do to much.

    ReplyDelete