Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Good News Tuesday’s Tales

 

Hi Y’all!

The Tuesday’s Tails blog hop is hosted by Dogs N Pawz and Talking Dogs. This is the blog hop that features shelter pets.

Today I have some good news to relate!

Remember Sadie?  She was featured April 22nd of this year.

Sadie

She’s found her forever home!

And Big Bear!…He’s found his forever home too!  He was featured in January.

Big Bear

However, not everyone has been so lucky. 

Serena is still searching

Serena

 

Serena is house trained and gets along well with other pets.

The fee to adopt her of $160 includes her spay, initial vaccines and deworming, and heartworm testing.

Visit www.petswithoutparents.net (here) for more info on how to adopt this pet. Complete an application online or at the shelter!

(all information and photo are courtesy of Petfinder.com and pets without parents)

 

Aisen is still searching too…

 

 

I am searching for a special person or family who is experienced with dogs like me who have never had a home or family before…at least none that I can remember.  I get along with other dogs but I don’t know about cats.  I’d want mature older children, if there are children…who wouldn’t tease me…who would be kind, gentle and understanding and maybe teach me to play and do things. 

Obedience school would give us a chance to bond and help me to learn new things. Clicker training I hear has helped other dogs like me.  

Do you have the love, time, patience and understanding to be my special forever person or family?  I don’t need any more bad experiences in my life…Please are you out there, special person?

If you are that special person I am at Homeward Bound, London, KY   The telephone is: 859-490-0486  or email me at:  homewardbound1818@yahoo.com

 

(all photos and information courtesy of Petfinder.com and Homeward Bound)

 

 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. oh what wonderful news hopefully the others will find a home soon too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE wish there were Fabulous homes fur EVERYBUDDY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news on Sadie and big Bear. Paws crossed for Serena and Aisen. Good luck to them. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. It#s great that they found a wonderful home... I will share that post for Aisen ( he has such sad eyes... wish I could give him a hug)and for Serena, I hope they will find their furever home soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to those who found homes. Lots of hopes and prayers for those still waiting for their forever homes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Big and sadie.
    And hoping that the others find good homes soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just loves to hear that a doggie has found a forever home!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    If you haven't already, remember to come and vote for the official Blogville logo. Voting closes Friday! http://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com/2014/06/blogville-logo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading such good news! Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such good new about Bear and Sadie. let's hope that Serena and Aisen can find homes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for the dogs that now have forever homes. I'll share the others in hope that they also find their best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope they both find good homes. Good news for Sadie and Big Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't understand why they haven't been adopted. They are both beautiful. So glad for the other two. Will share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thats great news!!!!! Thanks for the update! I'm sure the other two will be adopted soon too, they are so beautiful! Paws crossed! And sharing!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy for the good news! Now I hope the others can be lucky and finds homes as well.

    ReplyDelete