Monday, June 30, 2014

It’s All “Her” Fault!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1350925

 

It’s time for Monday Mischief – The pet blog hop that wraps up the weekend! This Blog Hop is brought to you by Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Dog Blog, and My Brown Newfies.

 

And today IT’S NOT MY DOING!!!

First, I had this comment about Friday’s Parade of Fitness post…

Jenna,Mark Drady said...

“Great photos as always, and I love your title! Pawfect!
(not to be a nit picker Hawk, but, I am also a co host to the pet parade) you left me out :(
No biggie, just saying...
:))
Have a great weekend!!
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

P1370235

 

It’s all “her”, my Human’s, fault.  She is the editor in chief.  Please accept my apology! 

We joined in the Pet Parade Blog Hop in addition to the Fitness Friday post.  We left Love is being owned by a husky! off as a co-host of the Pet Parade Blog Hop.

P1370763

 

Then there was the fiasco with the feathery little creature above…Yep, that’s her fault too.  She should have settled for the photo of ME on Sepia Saturday.

P1370736

 

Instead she put “the feathery little creature” in the post too!  Her idea! Not mine…after all, he photo bombed her photos of flowers, not of me!

 

P1370756

And yesterday, Sunday, he took over the entire post!!!  with this photo…

 

P1370759

On Sepia Saturday I had this comment…

Janet Keefe said...

The markings remind me of a rufous-sided towhee, but I don't think they have a ruffed head. Unless it's a juvenal?
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

P1370766

 

You are so right! 

Y’all think I should forgive “Her” for choosing the feathery creature over me?

 

P1370797

 

Y’all hurry back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I think you should forgive her... it's a nice little berd. It remind's me a little of the Roadrunner who is always on places you never expect him :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like it when we get a break from those picture snappy beast machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Lady is blaming the heat for making mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the little bird photo and am excited that I guessed it right!!
    I used to be an avid "birder" but not so much anymore, but at least I still know some of my birds.
    Of course, we always want to see you, Hawk, but I enjoy seeing your beautiful scenery and birds too.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries at all for leaving my name out, it was no big deal of course, I just wasn't sure if you realized I was a co host as well....there are so many of us involved in the Pet Parade, it's probably hard to keep track BOL!!!!!
    Thank you! I love that little bird! He is so cute!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Hawk that is a lot of secretarial mischief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your editor works hard so of course she is forgiven. :)

    ReplyDelete