Monday, March 31, 2014

A Day Without Rules!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1330816

 

Oh, while we’re on the Award Circuit, I want to give a special Thank You to Love is Being Owned by a Husky! They presented myself and a number of other great blogs with the following great Awards…

 

 

 

Thank you again Mika, Lexus, Koda and your Humans, Jenna and Mark.

 

P1330877

 

Regretfully, I’m about a month late sharing these Awards…

 

P1330703

 

So let me dive right in and share!

No rules, just sharing! 

 

2browndawgs (now 3)  a special blog that talks about us brown dogs and explains what we were bred to do in terms everyone can understand.

Heart Like a Dog another special blog that makes my Human smile (and laugh). 

Molly the Wally who’s always givin’ back!  Thanks Molly. 

and my final nominee is Matilda’s Journey a special blog that is still in place to celebrate the life of this wonderful therapy dog and to help rescue dogs find forever homes. 

 

P1330787

I could keep on because all the blogs I follow are deservin’ of these Awards, but these four represent what I’d love for my blog to embody. 

 

P1330797

 

P1330827

 

 P1330836

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

17 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you Hawk and congratulations on all of your awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hawk, so well deserved. A big warm thank you for your kind words. We are chuffed to bits. We will pop them on our awards page. Many many thanks. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! Pawesome news! Your fans over at ABC Dog Blog, Colby & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards! Pawesome news! Your fans over at ABC Dog Blog, Colby & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on the awards. It is just too hard to follow all those rules, especially if you get several awards and we can never decide who to give them to. We were hoping no rules meant you were misbehaving and had a funny story...mischief, you know. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun day. And horray for awards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award - well earned for sure! And you've passed in on to a great list including some of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Hawk!! We love seeing our friends get awards and appreciate being the recipients ourselves!!

    I love your blog because you have awesome photos. Some day (maybe) my photos will be as awesome as yours!

    Thanks so much for passing these awards along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on those fine awards, Hawk! And great nominees too! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! Yea! I totally forgot about those!!!! BOL! Silly Hawk! Great blogs you passed the onto as well. They all have wonderful blogs!
    Thanks for sharing your awards!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concats on your awards Hawk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your awards, Hawk! They are much deserved, and those are wonderful blogs that you passed them on to.
    And of course we enjoyed your beautiful photos as always!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your awards and I totally agree with your choices to give them too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great awards Hawk and well deserved and passed on to some great blogs. I see you have a heart tag on your collar, what does that mean? Wonderful pictures of your world. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great awards! You deserve it Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your awards. Very well deserved. I am late getting around this week so thank you so much for the kind words and for sharing the awards with us. I have a pile to share too...lol...always behind!

    Love seeing flower pictures on your blog again. Feels like Spring. :)

    Also, a belated thanks for setting me up with Molly's Share It Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete