Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shmitty

 

 

Hello, I’m Scmitty.

 

 

I’m housetrained, up to date on all my shots and I’ve had the “big snip snip”. 

I’ve been a family dog my whole life.  I love other dogs and kids.  And, if you care, I’m a pure bred Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

Something must have happened to my family ‘cause they were going to have to leave me at a doggy jail.  Then these nice folks at Hemlock Edge Rescue did just that!  They took me in!  Isn’t that amazing!

Shmitty mar 10 2014

I have only one wish, to be part of my own family again.  I’m so sure I’ll fit in I’m even willing to go home with you for a trial to prove how great a fellow I am!  I’ll obey your commands and play with your kids.  I’ll enjoy the companionship if you have other dogs. 

Shmitty mar 10 2014 runningPlease come meet me and give me a chance to be part of your family!

 

(all information and photos courtesy of Petfinder.com and Hemlock Edge Rescue)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Oh Scmitty you are super cute, will share and hope you find a home super fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dog! Sure hope he finds his furever home soon!! I will share too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey, Schmitty. If this is the case, then I'm sure you'll find a home in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he looks like such a big sweetie!! Hope he finds his home very soon!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure a family will give that sweetheart a home a.s.a.p.! Bark More, Growl Less Barking from the Bayou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww!!! Paws crossed that your wish comes true! Sooner then later!!! Gorgeous pup!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will never understand how anyone could leave their dog at a shelter? It is just so sad. Scmitty is gorgeous. I hope somebody finds him and gives him a home real soon. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a new Facebook Page for Tuesday's Tails! Please go over and like it! This is the url: https://www.facebook.com/TuesdaysTails

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete