Friday, March 28, 2014

Follow Up, Fitness, Fun

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1330710

 

I’ve got lots to tell y’all about today!

 

sunshine-award-sunflower-frum-musings-by-marty

 

My fellow Chessies at Sand Springs presented me with the Sunshine Award on the first day of spring! 

First, I want to give them a special thank you! 

Second, I’m going to “smile”!!!

P1330909

Well, it is hard to give y’all a big grin when I’m holding my birthday present in a 50 mph wind! 

P1330595

P1330025

 

P1010004

Then ten things about myself…

1. I have allergies…I’ve been tested and get prescription allergy medicine (shots) from a supplier of human injectable meds. 

2. I love to swim, but can’t when the alligators are active.

3. My Human Papa thinks I’ll have to have the growth nipped off my lower lid. 

4. Whenever possible I get at least 4 outings a day with my Human. 

5. I have to have a shampoo with a special allergy shampoo that my Human gets from the vet.

6. I have 3 vets and a dentist. 

7. I get along with all dogs.  If a dog isn’t friendly I ignore him.

8. I get to spend most of the hot months in the mountains. 

9. I don’t like snow.  I won’t stay outside in it.

10. I have lots of beds! 

P1330873

 

Now I need to pass some sunshine on to some of my Blogville friends…

Goose from the Gospel of Goose.

Life at Golden Pines

Barking from the Bayou

Molly the Wally

Tenacious Little Terrier

BichonPawz

Sheba’s Life Story

Emma

Hailey and Zaphod

Earl’s World

 

Now I’m headin’ off for some more swimmin’!

 

P1330882

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

20 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a whole lot of interesting information Hawk!! Congratulations on winning your award and THANK YOU for passing it on to us!! We are going to have to really think about what to say about this before we post about it on our blog. We didn't know you hated snow! Glad you get to spend most of your time in the mountains!! Wish we lived closer to the mountains. Happy Weekend to you and your family and thanks again for the award!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 4 outings a day Hawk. You are well lucky. Congratulations on your award and well deserved. Thank you so much for passing it to us. We will pop it in today's post and onto our award's page with pride.
    Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you love your birthday present! Looks like fun for a dog like you. What I can't imagine is that you don't like snow! It is snow much fun to play in! Anyway, we are in need of some sunshine as we got more snow yesterday, so thank you so much for the award :) Happy FitDog Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that new birthday ball on a rope! Congrats on your award. Surprised you don't like snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your birthday ball smile!!! Hawk I just don't know what to say. I am overwhelmed that you nominated me. I wish you could see the big grin on my face. I will say this, MOM and I always see beautiful sunshine when we visit you. Yep you are at least one (probably more)of the suns rays. Thank you my friend.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hawk what a big mouth you have in that one photo! Congrats on your award! Interesting facts - 3 vets?! Poor Hawk. Although it doesn't seem to keep you from enjoying life to the fullest. You made a good blog list there, only 2 I don't know of, so I'll pay a visit to them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great bday present. You brunbg sunshine to my day each day. You are so welcome. I loved getting to know you. I hope your allergy's settle down and that your eye lump is nothing serious. Have a great weekend buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great swim Hawk. Hope you had a great birthday - you got a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congratulations, everyone!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great birthday Hawk! Congratulations on winning your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award! Very well deserved. Hope the growth will go away without having to be removed by the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD! Congratulatios big time on your Sunshine Award and thank you a BILLION for passing it onto us! It means a whole deal to us and we are SO VERY grateful to you. We will pass it on in no time!

    Thanks again!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl and I at Earls World!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh congrats!!!!! You definitely deserve the sunshine award buddy!!!! I love that pic of you in the wind!!! BOL!!! Too cute!!!!
    Congrats to all this award was passed onto as well! Great blogs and I follow many of them!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the award! It is great! We don't get snow but about every 5 years so it's not a problem that we have to worry about. None of us are fans of the cold so we probably would n't like snow either! It is always best not to swim when the gators are out! Gators we have but no snow! It's a southern thing! BOL!! Thanks again for our award!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hawk! What a great life you lead! You are not spoiled at ALL! You look like a really happy brown dog.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My what nice teeth you have! Were you yawning or just talking in that photo!! Love your birthday toy. Looks like fun!
    Diane and Rocco

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your award, and thank you for passing it onto us.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats! Thanks for passing the award on to us. Hope your health problems are resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much Hawk! We will formally accept this sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like you got a great birthday gift there, Hawk. Congrats on your award, and hope you enjoyed your swim!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete