Monday, March 17, 2014

Too Full of Myself!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

 

There was mischief everywhere!  Did you check out yesterday’s post? 

But on to my mischief.  My Human set some bumpers out to retrieve.  She purposely put them fairly close together because we hadn’t done this exercise in awhile. 

 

P1330162

 

P1330163

 

P1330164

What?  NOT THIS ONE!?

 

P1330165

 

P1330167

 

P1330168

Okay, okay, I’m bringin’ it!

 

P1330169

 

P1330170

 

Oh, I was supposed to bring it to you!  That’s right!

 

P1330171

 

P1330172

Now!  I’m getting this bumper NOW!

 

P1330173

 

P1330174

 

Okay, okay!  I’ll get back on course!

P1330175

I can’t hear you!  Wow this is a great scent!

 

P1330176

 

P1330177

Okay, I’ll get it now!

P1330179

 

P1330180

 

P1330181

Woo Hoo!

P1330182

 

NOW!  I can get this one NOW!!! Whoopee! 

P1330183

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

18 comments:

  1. Wow Hawk...what FUN mischief!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a bumper load of fun Hawk.
    Have a marvellous Monday and Happy St Patrick's Day.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo is right! MOM says she likes your kind of mischief.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawk, it looks like you're having a grand old time! And it looks like you have some work to do. ;)
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawk, you are too funny. Love the break in the middle to roll around in something smelly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you were having a grand time there Hawk!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you were having a blast Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the break to scratch your back :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL Hawk! When I saw you rolling in the stink, I cracked up! It looks like you sure had fun...even if you ran the "wrong" marks.
    Happy St. Paddy's Day.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOLOLOL!!!!!!! I was just sitting here smirking as I read the words under these photos and then all the sudden there you are laying down on the job!!! hahaha!!!! Definitely made me Bark Out Loud!!! haha!!! Thanks for the laugh and Happy St.Paddy's Day!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness that looks like good fun and good exercise! Messing up a little just means you get to do it again, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes you just gotta stop and roll in somethin' smelly.

    --Woofs (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hawk, I think you were just so excited to be back out there training, you couldn't contain yourself!
    I laughed out loud at you rolling on the ground, and even had to show my hubby the photo!
    It was great to see you having so much fun.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  14. The long way (of doing things) is more scenic and fun right?

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMC!! HAHAHA!!! I cant believe how funny this post was! I was just watching the pictures and words then suddenly your layin' on the ground!!! Thanks for the laughing moment Hawk. MOL
    Have a happy St. Patty's day!
    ❀Irish Smothers❀ From Mikko and some hugs from me at Happiness Is Siamese!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are too funny and the stop drop and roll was great. Nothing like a great back scrub during a training exercise. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got in to all kinds of fun mischief Hawk!! Great Job!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete