Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Little of This and Some of That

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1200307

Last week the Humans had to return to the high country for an appointment.  I got a chance to compare “the greening”.

 

P1200487

Looks pretty green, don’t you think?  P1200488

 

It seems a lot of leaves have come out at our elevation, but I don’t think the green has climbed any higher, do you?

 

P1200485

 

It rained almost the entire time we were there…our return was delayed a day because of heavy rain.

Check out these pretty wildflowers…

 

P1200483

 

P1200484

Here I am waiting patiently for my Human to let me out of the car…

 

P1200506

 

Look whose here to greet me!  Guess they’re glad to see me!  You think they missed me? 

 

P1200495

 

P1200497

 

P1200500

 

P1200511

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. What a super great post today. I loved all the pictures, the greenery, the critters and the flowers....
    Wow it is pretty down/up there
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful pictures. Looks like a very relaxing place. Hope you sniffed everything and "marked" a few trees too. ;)

    xoxo
    Marquie, Lassie & Petal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! We just love sharing your two worlds!! The greenery is so pretty! We bet the ducks really did miss you!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Hawk. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure looks like Spring there, all nice and green. We finally have green grass, leaves and some flowers. Spring sure took its time here. :)

    Sorry about the TNT linky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking really green and the wildflowers are beautiful. I bet your friends the geese were happy to see you. Those were excellent pictures of them. The baby is really growing. Is that a nifty water bottle on your crate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sure livin' the good life, Hawk. Green grass, wild iris and little goslings. Couldn't be better...well, for me, a little mud would make it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a super fun romp! I'm sure your friends missed you, but they probably won't admit it. :)

    ReplyDelete