Monday, May 6, 2013

Mischief Monday…

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1200197

As those of you who visited yesterday already know, I’m back in the low country!  Mother Nature washed out our weekend again…especially yesterday, Sunday, with HEAVY rains…The Humans aren’t complaining though…They say we need the rain.

The other mischief was my Human Papa’s doing!  Before we left the mountains he decided to give me a treat…over my Human Mama’s objections.

P1200119

 

P1200120

 

P1200121

 

P1200123

 

P1200124

 

P1200126

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P1200127

 

P1200135

 

After making the floor all smeary with meat yummy and leaving little tiny pieces of it all over, my Human Mama decided I was starting to eat the bone itself and took it from me.   She wasn’t happy about having to wash up the floor but that was Papa’s bad, not mine.

Now it’s time for me to go enjoy my early summer weather.  I never know when my Humans will decide to return to the high country.

P1200211

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

17 comments:

  1. So how come human papa din't have to clean the floor?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree Hawk that was all down to daddy. Wow that looks like a swell bone there. Happy days to you in the low country. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a dirty floor with such a snack to be had? lol

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like meat yummy treats. That Papa is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bone and low country summer - aaah. Life is good. Enjoy!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the gooey bones are eaten outdoors at my house. The boys would not even notice any rain ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You left little pieces of meat on the floor? At our house, the dogs are like vacuum cleaners and lick the floor clean!

    I saw the cutest little 7 week old Chessie girl when I took Riley to the vet this morning! She was in a little carrier so I didn't get to pet her, but I did get a good look at her. So pretty. I thought of you when the lady told me she was a Chesapeake Bay Retriever!

    Elyse (and Riley)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get a bone every so often too, Hawk. I try not to make a mess but what are we supposed to do? We could use some of that rain here right now. For some place that normally gets lots of rain, it's been quite dry this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Papas have good intentions but they don't think of anything after the fact!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm. This sounds a lot like our house... Papa makes mischief, Momma gets to clean it up! Sounds like you had the best end of that whole situation!
    Happy Monday Mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cleanup after bones is not fun. But it sure is fun to watch you chew. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you were really enjoying that bone. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup, it was all Papa's fault:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe papa should have cleaned that floor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe Papa could give you a towel to eat on, that's what we do.

    ReplyDelete