Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time to Find Your Perfect Friend

 

Hi Y’all!

It’s time to find a friend…Of course if you’re like my Human and you have someone like ME, you don’t need a friend…but if you share this message I hope these fellows, and all the others in this blog hop, will find loving forever homes! 

Now let me introduce Cooper!

 

Hello.  They call me Cooper.  I don’t like to talk about my past…I want you to see me for myself, the big guy who loves everybody and is well mannered.  

I will sit and shake your hand.  I won’t jump on you or others.  I love balls and squeaky toys.  I’m 4 yrs. old, so I’m well beyond that “chew everything” stage.

I’m housetrained, neutered and  current on all my shots…to meet me contact…

Furever Angels of Charlotte, located in Monroe, NC.

Please use email • furever_angels@yahoo.com

 

Johnny (Animal ID: 0000001230)first appeared in my post December 8, 2011.  His next appearance was April 11 of this year. 

 

Hi I’m Johnny!   It’s been a long road, this searching for the perfect forever home…You know, we get walks and training and attention here, but it isn’t the same as having my own family.

I’m just a sweet, fun loving chocolate Labrador.  I love tennis balls and I love the water…I’m also housetrained, neutered and up to date on all my shots.  All I want is family to love who loves me…Are you that family?

To meet me contact LifeLine Animal Project, Atlanta, GA  The telephone number is 404-292-8800 or email adoptions@atlantapets.org

 

All photos and information regarding the dogs featured above is courtesy of Petfinder.com and the respective rescue organizations (links above).

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Would you just look at those handsome pups! MOM and I almost always share your post about these dogs that need a wonderful forever home.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We too hope they both find forever homes soon. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imma hafta tweet this. What handsome pups!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely looking dogs, i hope they find there forever homes soon.

    Sheba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both beautiful. Hope they find forever homes real soon and thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both beautiful. Hope they find forever homes real soon and thanks for joining the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a couple of good looking doggies, hope they get a home soon.

    ReplyDelete