Monday, May 27, 2013

Hope Y’all are Enjoying the Memorial Day Festivities.

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1210062

 

It’s Monday again and time for me to confess the mischief in which I’ve been involved.  I was a good boy…

 

Because I am such a good boy…let me just say don’t let the fun and cookouts blind you to the reason we have this holidayin Memory of those who gave their lives for our freedom in the U.S.A.

Now I’ll share a few sights of my U.S.A.

 

P1210109

 

P1210031

 

P1210035

 

P1210076

 

P1210071

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. We don;t and won't forget. I like that heart on your collar Hawk.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic photo's :) That sounds like a very special holiday to honour very special people from Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a marvellous Monday Memorial Day Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Memorial Day to all! And God Bless our troops still out there protecting us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some beautiful sights!! I hope you and your family enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sites Hawk. Happy Memorial Day to you and your family. Be safe today. I remember the fallen as my dad is one. God Bless the soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not from a military family but as I get older I become more and more connected to service men and women trough friends and my husband's family. I have a new appreciation for the sacrifices they make for our country.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pictures. Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete