Today I am so lucky!
I was once more honored to receive an award.
The rules are simple.
The rules for accepting this award are to:
1. Share 7 facts about me
2. Pass the award on to 15 new, or newly discovered, bloggers.
Today I will share 7 facts about me.
1. I don’t like snow. It’s cold and gets in the pads of my feet.
2. The endless swimming pool has alligators and snapping turtles in it. I only go swimming when my Human gives me the okay.
3. I spend the hottest part of the summer and early autumn in the mountains.
4. The other day my Human thought I was looking for a place to potty, but I’d found a funny hard thing in a hollow spot. Curious to see what it was, I kept nudging it. Suddenly it stuck it’s big beak like head out and snapped. It almost got my nose! Then it scurried off into the water.
5. The Humans put sulphur around to keep the snakes away.
6. Here at the shore we have copperheads and cotton mouths and rattlesnakes plus a host of non- poisonous ones. Alligators and snapping turtles keep us on the alert. There are also areas with wild pigs and turkey.
7. In the mountains we have to watch for rattlesnakes and copperheads. We also have black bear, wild pigs, bobcats and coyote. They say there are panther. We’ve heard the chilling human like screams, but never seen one. There are also wild turkey.
It’s really late and I’m tired. I have to be up to get my Human going in the morning. I’ll have to ask y’all to wait until tomorrow for the bloggers to whom I’m passing the award.