Thursday, June 16, 2011

Okra Anyone?

 

 

Howdy there folks!

My name is Okra! 

I’m currently living in Thompson’s Station in

Tennessee.

They tell me I’m a mixed breed retriever. I have those amber eyes of a Chessie, but a coat a little more like a Lab.  I think I’m about a year old, in people years. 

 

Although I weigh about 55 lbs., I’ll fill out and gain a little more as I mature.  That shouldn’t worry you though, cause I’m real gentle and love children and other dogs. 

I’m also current on my shots, microchipped and neutered.  Of course I’m taking my heartworm preventative.

This brings me to the point. I’m available for adoption but I have some special wishes for a new home.

I’m holding out for a home where I can go in and out whenever I want.  For that reason, I want a nice fenced yard and another dog to be my friend.

Since I’m not only gentle but young and have lots of energy, children would be a plus. 

I love my crate, so would like to have one of my own in my new home.  A nylabone would really help me with my teething.  I love other toys too. 

For more information on adopting me click on my picture or HERE.  You’ll be transported directly to my Petfinder page.

The rescue requests you use the email for more information.

Snooty Giggles Dog Rescue
Thompson's Station, TN 37179

Phone:
Email:
snootygiggles@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. Okra, after reading your wish list, I have to say you sound like you are a fantastic canine companion! I wish you all the very best and I hope your family finds you very very soon!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wish list is not very difficult to fulfill. Someone will adopt you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list sounds very reasonable. Hope you find a new home soon.

    -Bailey & Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie!!! we hope you find a good furr-ever home soon!!

    AROOOF!
    Boondocks and Kudzu

    ReplyDelete