Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just a Few Days Ago! On the Shore.


Hi Y’all!

Just a few days ago, I stood on my pier and watched the sun slowly sinking into the west.  As promised, here are some pictures of the glowing Memorial Weekend sunsets. 

The sun turned the inlet a jigsaw of orangey red and black shadows. 

The water turned pinky orange.

Everywhere you looked the sky and water reflected the sinking sun.

Have a great weekend y’all!  Tomorrow I’ll fill y’all in on how real life has been interfering with my keeping up with everybody this week. 




9 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Very Nice ... Golden Thanks for sharing lovely photos. Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Or at least I thought so. Parker and Skye were looking for the hidden chipmunks in every picture (don't tell them there aren't any- it keeps them busy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by on the blog hop today - check out my video about the tornadoes that hit the south. I volunteer at the Etowah Valley Humane Society and we have 5 dogs that were left homeless - Hoss, Heidi, Dozer and Goldie & Marley. They all need homes...

    www.Pet-peeves.org

    Thanks for sharing your pictures of the water - my dogs, Maggie & Lucille are so happy we live on a lake - it's water, water all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! It looks so nice and peaceful there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for comin' to say hi! What a beautiful place you have to live in! Can we come play? We loves to swim in gorgeous places like that - very special! We're adding you to our follow list!
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that pinky-orange of sunsets! And of course your beeeautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah so glad I figured out I can comment using a google browswer! I wanted to comment here last wk but couldnt and didnt realize my problem was limited to explorer! Great sunset photos. They are hard to capture as the camera likes to either over expose or under expose the beautiful night colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete