Sunday, June 12, 2011

Inspiration

 

Hi Y’all!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love y’alls blogs!  Many of you have inspired me to be a more obedient fellow.  Many of you keep my Human inspired to keep doing stuff with me! 

I was honored to receive this Inspiration Award from Cindy Lu’s Muse (here).  I feel receiving this award is a privilege, to which I will have to strive hard to live up.  I also feel deeply humbled.

 Cindy Lu’s Muse (here) has always been a blog that posts about issues that effect us all. This blog definitely earned the Inspiration Award!

Now, there are a few rules that go with accepting this award.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you.  (HERE) or click on the award picture or the name of Cindy Lu’s blog.

2. Link posts by you and ten fellow bloggers that you find inspirational.

3. Forward the award to those ten fellow bloggers.

Join me tomorrow to learn who those ten fellow bloggers are.

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Huge congrats, Hawk!!! You absolutely deserve this super award - looking forward to tomorrow to see your nominees!
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! An award well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a well-deserved award, Hawk! You're looking fabulous in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You most definitely deserve this award! Between the wohttp://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-08-13/the-daily-beast-manifesto/rk you do to find homes for those in need, and the stunning photography you provide for us (along with the thought-provoking musings) - there was never a doubt in my mind about you.

    Congratulations, you are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award, you deserve it !

    ReplyDelete