Thursday, June 9, 2011

Meet Harry!

 

Hello there!  I’m Benson, also known as Harry!

They tell me I’m a mix of Chessie and Lab. 

They think in human years I’m about 4 or 5 years old. 

What they do know is that I weigh in at 68 lbs.   That makes me not too big and not too little, don’t you think? 

Don’t you think I have a pretty face? 

Hawk tells me that the little white on my muzzle indicates I might be on the high side of 5 human years.  I feel like a puppy!  So don’t worry about my keeping up with you!

I love playing ball sooooo much!  As long as you’re willing to throw, I’ll bring it back for you to throw again!

Some really important things you might want to know about me is that I won’t bother your cat and I’ll play nice with other dogs as long as they don’t “get in my face”.  I absolutely LOVE people!  I ‘m well behaved in the house.  I walk nicely on a leash. 

I do have a bad habit…Sad smile  but if you’re patient I can learn! to take my treats gently.  Because of this one bad habit, my foster mom doesn’t think I should go to a home with small children. Disappointed smile

If you’d like to meet me please contact Jean Lazzaro at 630-242-1931 or email cryforhelprescue@gmail.com.   Click on my name or any picture to go to my Petfinder page (here).  I’m in Woodridge, Il.  Click here to go to our on line adoption application.

 

 

2 comments: