Sunday, February 19, 2012

Q & A ‘Cause I’m IT!

 

Hi Y’all!

As fast as I run…they tagged me!

I’m IT!

Okay, when they tag you, you have to answer some questions!

Let me think.

1. Describe yourself in 7 words.  Y’all tell me I’m handsome, so I’ll start with that. 

Handsome, obedient, helpful, loyal, protective, strong and smart. 

2. What keeps you up at night?

When there is a strange noise outside.

3. Who would you like to be? 

As every dog knows, never envy or wish to be someone else.  You just don’t know what their life is really, really like.

My Human says she learned that at a young age, when a girl who she thought was prettier and smarter told my Human she envied my Human.  So be yourself and be the best that you can!

4. What are you wearing right now?

As you can see, I’m wearing nothing.

5. What scares you?

Nothing really, really scares me. 

6. The best and worst of blogging.

The best of blogging is knowing y’all! 

The worst of blogging is when one of y’all get sick. 

7. The last website I visited.

Champion of My Heart.  Most of y’all know Lilly has given her Humans a terrible fright as she struggles to recover from an adverse vaccine reaction.  It has a long name that I’m not going to try to spell.

8. What is one thing I would change about myself?

I’d learn to curb my excitement and be quiet when riding in the car. 

9. Slankets yes or no?

What are they?  Oh, yes, I remember reading something about them on somebody else's site.  Something about arms?  Since I don’t have arms, I say “NO”!

10.  Tell us something about the dog that tagged you.

Gloria, Freddie and their human tagged me.  All three chime in on daily life together.  Gloria and Freddie have the most expressive faces you have ever seen.  No secrets can be kept with those faces! 

Now I’m supposed to tag someone!  Actually 8 someone's.

The Thundering Herd 

Dog Foster Mom

From Sophie’s View

Life With Desmond

Married With Dawgs

Rottrover 

The Chronicles of Cardigan

Two Greyhound Town

Can’t wait to see y’all’s answers!

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment