Thursday, September 13, 2012

Peanut

 

Hello there.  They call me Peanut.

 

Not a very girlish name is it?  But they think it suits my personality.  I’m a retriever mix…they think maybe Chessie…I don’t really know. 

I’m a really happy, playful girl who loves to learn and to fool around. 

They say I have a great smile and that I’m really laid back. 

Do you want to know the best part?  I’m housetrained, crate trained and leash trained.  The plus is that I’m going to school…obedience school.  I love it. 

If you have another pet, I’d like to meet them first.  I get along with others, but if I’m going to be best buddies, I’m a wee picky. 

Don’t worry, I’m already spayed too.  Plus I’ve had all my shots.

If you’d like to contact me, Peanut,  I’m in Elgin, TX at the Dogtown Ranch Sanctuary, Rescue & Rehab Center.  You can call me at 979-826-2480 or email me at ebby_sarg@yahoo.com

Dogtown will not transport.  You must be in driving distance of Elgin in order to adopt.  Like most no kill shelters, Dogtown depends on donations to continue offer a haven for abandoned animals, large and small.

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Awwwe Peanut is sweet and I love her name. She sounds like she a great addition to a good loving family. I sure hope she finds one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific Thursday Hawk and wishing Peanut a new home soon.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name Peanut! Hope she finds her forever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut is absolutely adorable! Look at that smile! :-D I hope she finds her perfect forever home soon!!! Thanks for passing her along! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Hawk,

    Peanut is beautiful! I wish I could have her come live with me. My paws are tightly crossed that sweetpea peanut finds her loving forever home and finds it quickly. Very cool of you to showcase her on your blog and hopefully it will help her find her new family and home. "Peanut" may not be very feminine but it is still cute. Good luck Peanut!!!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hawk, Jet here.

    Dude, so nice of you to share your blog with Little Miss Peanut. She's a cutie. Keeping paws crossed that she can find a wonderful forever home like JJ and I did!

    ReplyDelete