Thursday, December 13, 2012

Eider Wants a Family for Christmas.

 

 

Hello there folks!

Eider: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Dog; Vancouver, WA

My name is Eider!

I’m lookin’ for a special family.

You know it’s the Holiday season and my family brought me to this homeless shelter for doggies.  They’ve fallen on hard times too. 

I had a wonderful family until something they called “the recession” ruined all our lives.  I lived in the house and had a nice room of my own; it’s called a “crate”.  I had children of my own who let me play soccer with them.  I play goalie!  Other dogs were part of our family too.  I like to go pheasant hunting, though I’m getting a little senior for hunting.  They say cause I’ve been hunting that my new family shouldn’t have chickens.  I guess they must be too much like pheasant. 

Please come and meet me.  I’d love to meet kids and pets to be sure they aren’t afraid of my size. 

To meet me contact the Humane Society for Southwest Washington in Vancouver, WA.  My telephone number is 360-693-4746.  Or if you prefer, email me at LFeder@Southwesthumane.org

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Keep hope, I'm sure you'll get adopted soon, Eider
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paws crossed for dear Elder. Have a terrific Thursday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws crossed that you find your furever home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I sure hope Eider gets his loving family for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete