Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Meet Brie!

 

 

Can you say “Cheese”?

 

Brie

My name is Brie.  I’m one of the lucky ones ‘cause I live in a foster home instead of doggie jail.

I’m trying to be patient while I wait for a real family to adopt me into a loving forever home.

Brie

This is what my foster mom says about me:

“My foster Mom says I display excitement and happiness at all times! I am high energy and love to play outside, as one of my favorite past times is to show off how I do figure eights in the yard.

I am crate trained and know how to sit for you. I am a submissive girl to humans and am respectful to children of all ages.

I am currently looking for an active family who is familiar with bigger dogs. My foster Mom says I need to be the only pet in the house so please keep that in mind when considering me.

Brie

I promise to show my gratitude by being your best friend.”

You can contact me at http://www.homeatlastdogrescue.com/

The e-mail address:
HomeAtLastDogRescue@yahoo.com

Home At Last Dog Rescue
P.O. Box 1341
North Wales, PA 19454

Home at Last is not a regular shelter.  They are a group of volunteers who pull dogs from shelters and provide foster homes until they can be adopted.  The adoption fee of $275 covers the shelter fee for the dogs rescued and transportation from the shelter to the foster home plus spay/neuter.   

 

(photos and Brie’s story courtesy of Petfinder.com and Home at Last Dog Rescue)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. That was a lovely smile from Brie and we say good luck to finding a forever home. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she has the most endearing face. I hope this gets her a wonderful new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! What a beautiful girl you are!!! I am so glad you are in foster instead of doggie jail!
    I wish you the best of luck in finding your furever home!
    Oh PS I can't remember if i messaged you about this yesterday or not so i apologize if i've told you twice (lol) but I am passing on awards today and your name is there for a couple of them if you have a chance to pop by my blog. Thanks so much :)
    ((husky hugz))
    Frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Your so cute Brie! I wish I could adopt you, but I have allergies and I cannot be around to many animals. Mikko still makes my eyes water sometimes, but he is the type of breed that doesn't shed a lot. We hope you soon get a furever home Brie!!!
    --Siamese Smothers--

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! Hope she finds a home soon. Will share.

    ReplyDelete