Thursday, June 14, 2012

I’m Homeless

 

Here I am, in doggie jail, ‘cause I was found vagrant…stray for you pawed readers.  They call me Hope.  Maybe because I love everybody and everything…other dogs, kids…

I’m housetrained.  I’m also spayed and up to date on all my shots.  Since I’m estimated at being about 5 human years of age, there aren’t a lot of vet expenses beyond my annual check up. 

Don’t I sound like the ideal gal to you? 

You can contact me at Canine Rescue of Central PA Inc. which is located at Dillsburg, PA  The telephone number is 717-232-1644 and the email address is smyersjennifer@gmail.com

Click here or on my name, Hope or my pictures to go to my Petfinder page.

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck finding your forever home!

    Happy Wednesday!
    Colby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hawk , paws crossed for Hope!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope "Hope" finds her loving forever home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name. I certainly HOPE that a furever home is found for this precious one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always hope by the time I read these posts that the subject has found a great new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paws crossed that she finds a new furever home!!!!

    ReplyDelete