Monday, May 20, 2013

It’s Monday…Time for Mischief!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1200907

So many things have happened I can’t contain them all in this post!

So let me ask you…do you recognize where I am in these next pictures?

 

P1200898

 

P1200899

 

P1200900

 

P1200901

 

If y’all aren’t sure…you aren’t alone…but you’ll have to wait ‘til Follow Up Friday to for the answer. 

 

P1200905

Y’all come join 2browndogs for the This and That Thursday blog hop and find out the answers to Black and White Sunday and find out where I am in the above pictures. 

 P1200914

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. That's an awful lot of water. Looks like it is flooding.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree looks like a flood? Have a marvellous Monday Hawk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I hope that's not your house or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Roxy - hope it's not your house - maybe its your camp - looks like the lake overflowed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get out the pirogue and paddle around in the water looking for gators and cotton mouths?
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you like all the water but not looking so hot being so close to the steps to somewhere's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in the water, but can't wait to find out more.

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete