Friday, October 18, 2013

Fit Friday Follow Up

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1280996

Woooo…it’s been really, really HECTIC this week!!!

It started off with pleasant mornings in the 70’s and days staying on the hot side in the 80’s.  P1290031Then it turned cloudy and cooler with mist.  By cooler, I mean Tuesday morning we awoke and it was only 62 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside.  My Human was freezing. 

P1290142My Papa Human was quick to remind her that if we were in the mountains it would probably only be in the 40’s (Fahrenheit).  BRRRRRR…

Now let me turn to your questions.

About “Saturday’s Special”

Molly The Wally said...

“You on a roll Hawk? Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly”

sagechronicles said...

“Nothing better than a good roll, don'tcha think, Hawk?”

 

 

 

P1280982

Yep!  Nothin’ like a good roll!  This grass here at the shore is so thick and cushiony it’s almost better than my beds.

Janet Keefe said...

“No one threw your ball, so a roll in the grass seemed like a good alternative, didn't it? My beagle Cricket likes to roll in the grass right on top of her ball!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

P1280915

 

I love rolling on top of squeaky toys to make them sing!  This particular ball doesn’t squeak.  

In this case there was more to my rolling than meets the eye…but you’ll have to come by for Mischief Monday to find out what.

The answers to Black and White Sunday were written before everyone had a chance to ask their questions…

nodogaboutit said...

“Ornery? But you have your ball and a lovely yard and birds to chase! Hope you're enjoying this Sunday Hawk.”

Emma said...

“You look glowing...what's up?”

JoAnn Stancer said...

“Why so grumpy hawk? You're looking good.”

Mischief Monday’s post answered those questions…if you missed it you can either get the full version clicking the link or just the short version below…

 

P1280719

 

P1280726

 

P1280734

 

Just a “round-a-bout” retrieve.

 

GOOSE said...

“So Hawk what caused that abrupt detour?
Blessings,
Goose”

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

“A Detour??? There are times a detour can be good. Happy Monday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar”

 

P1280945

 

As to what caused the detour…just felt like it!

Some thoughts from some of the readers on why I “felt ornery”…

SlimDoggy said...

“I bet you're ornery cause of that reduced calories thing the vet was talking about...”

 

Nature by Dawn said...

“Being so handsome and adorable allows for a little orneriness now and then. Happy fall, Hawk!”

 

Sam said...

“Oooo - a side trip to see what you might have been missing. Harlow understands completely!”

Then we came to Wordless Wednesday’s post…

 

P1280832

 

Flea said...

“What are you trying to tell us, Hawk?! WHAT IS IT, BOY?!?”
www.dogtreatweb.com

Janet Keefe said...

“Just going to jump in? :)
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

P1280831So sorry to disappoint y’all.  Truth is, I’m just tryin’ to enjoy the sunset!  But

Nature by Dawn said...

“I'm just... handsome. That's all there is to it. Nothing more needs to be said. :)”

P1280806

Thank you, thank you very much!

 

Finally, on yesterday’s post… 

 Ruckus Eskie said...

“Thanks for hopping on TNT this week! Are those acorns? Love the flower photos.”

P1280949

P1280947

Yes, those are young acorns.

The Humans have been so busy this week that it seems they are gone pretty much dawn to dusk. Not a good way to stay fit. 

 

P1280836

It’s still too warm in the evening to do much racing about.  My Human isn’t running either.  We’re are sedately walking.  I’ve been doing some “handled” retrieving (my Human hides the bumpers and then sends (guides) me so I can retrieve them)

 

P1280838

P1280840

 

P1280859

 

P1280864

 

P1280866

 

P1280868

and tracking training. 

Check in tomorrow for more signs of autumn at the shore. 

 

P1280752Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. Hawk those are some beautiful autumn colors you have there.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with Goose. Although it is cold at night it is very mild and sunny during the day and we are making the most of it. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also agree with Goose!! Wish we were at the shore enjoying the autumn...Beautiful pictures!! You were really busy answering everybody's questions!! LadyBug and you would get along great...she LOVES to roll!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great FUF! Looking at that one photo... wondering if you found some yummy smelling dead thing to roll on? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have had a busy week. Temps in the 40's is about right for me. :) Nice job on your handling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hawk! So sorry I've been away, pal. It looks like I missed a lot over at your neck of the woods! Thanks for getting me all caught up! I hope you have a great weekend.
    *high paw*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a lot of questions to answer!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful recap Hawk, thanks for joining the blog hop.

    So fall hasn't really headed to you yet? Never fear, I'm sure it will reach you.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the cloud photo is my favorite. And we're waking up to 40's here in Tulsa, which is nice. Windows all cracked open a bit. I'm about to put the down comforter on the bed. :)
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great recap Hawk - you had a busy week I see. The autumn photos are great - I love seeing them since I don't get that out here is SoCal. Thanks for sharing & thanks for joining FitDog Friday! Keep on keeping fit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to know what you were rolling in...I hope you found something really disgusting and smelly, that is always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great follow up! I'm glad to see you're enjoying the changing of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Hawk, sometimes a dawg just has to go their own way...take that road less chosen so to speak...you never know where a good smell might be hiding...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great follow up to your week, Hawk....you sure had a busy one!

    ReplyDelete