Friday, November 23, 2012

Follow Up Friday!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

First let me say I hope all my Blogville, USA friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving!P1010032

Second, today we once more join Heart Like a Dog in Follow Up Friday and answer all your questions…I hope.

Third, I’d like to apologize for the disappearing blog post. It went up as usual at 12:01am Eastern Time. My Human linked it with the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday blog hop and then as has been the Human habit for most of this week, they were off. When they arrived home, late for my supper, I was eager first to eat and go for a walk, even if it was dark, and second to see who I’d missed seeing…only the blog post was gone! Gone! My Human quickly reloaded it for me. So those visiting prior to 7:15pm, you missed this picture…P1160400

Now, to y’alls’ questions…starting with Sugar’s question on last Fridays answers…This mountain is the Road…Sugar asks…if I knew the ridge that makes up the Roan supports hundreds of acres of rhododendrons that bloom in early summer. Yes Sugar…here I am with the flowering beauties!

There are also many other unique plants growing in the unique ecosystem. 

Dakota, from Dakota’s Den asked if Jumper is a Sheltie…I think he is...pure bred.

Goose asked if I meant to tell him that fish simply wash ashore. Yes Goose, the dead ones…and often that means buzzards, lots of them!

P1160376Haopee at My Dogs Love Me asks if Jumper is a new friend or hiking buddy. Jumper and his humans are visiting from the mountains. He is a cousin, in human terms.

Haopee also asked about “no snow”…if we have snow…no not here at the shore, but we do get snow when we are in the mountains during the winter.

Molly the Wally and Emily at Adventures of a Dog Mom wanted to know if we rolled in the dead fish? No Molly, neither of us were interested in rolling in the P1160383

dead fish. I don’t do things like that and besides, we were having too much fun playing to be bothered. Fred and Gloria wanted to know what Jumper did with the fish. Jumper was just curious and sniffed it. He’d never seen a dead fish before.

Blueberry wanted to know if there was an admission charge of one dead fish to get a golf cart ride.P1160405

No Blueberry. If you are my guest here at the shore, I share my golf cart with you. I have one of my Humans drive us all around!

Jessica at You did what with your weiner? Asked if we could feel the wind in our faces? You bet! My Human Papa drives FAST!

P1160404

Bart and Ruby from Rottrover asked where we were off to? All over! We went out on the island and down to see my Human uncle! Fun!

P1160395

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. LOVE the sunset. Oh Lots of Follow?'s Golden Thanks for sharing the rhododendrons photos. Not sure how mom knew about it. Happy Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Q & A Hawk. Still thinking about rolling in that fish. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always love your answers! The picture with all the flowering bushes is beautiful!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good thing you didn't roll in the fish because then you would be forced to take a bath whether you wanted to or not!

    And, all those flowers are gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I had a feeling Jumper was a Sheltie! I'm pure-bred too! I would love to meet Jumper in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great follow-up Hawk! You and jumper sure do have fun riding around in that cart! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great follow-up and wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete