Friday, March 29, 2013

Follow Up!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1190394

Time to join Heart Like a Dog and wrap up our week.

First, let me start by answering Sugar’s question about this picture from Palm Sunday. 

P1190244

No, I do not appear anywhere in this picture.  What I think you are questioning is just another cypress knee.

Moving right along…the cat (It’s Rhyme Time) was upset by my dream of chasing cats…but offered to help me chase squirrels.

P1190452

Actually, the cats we have are bobcats…

Henry and Zachary (BZ Dogs)  wanted to know if these turtles are native…

P1190615

Oh yes, they are wild and native and so are the gators and snakes.  Oz wants to know if they are the snappy ones.   Yes, they would take my nose off if I got too curious.

 

P1190766

 

To see what happened to my world…Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Momz has a love of cypress knees... She sees all sorts of things in them, kind of like watching clouds...Wishing you and your family a happy and peaceful Easter Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. No squirrels here... we have no idea what you're talking about! Lots of bunnies, turtles, birds, though. Woof from Jeffie, Rudy and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nippy turtles, wow. Someone dumped a few terrapins in our pond and they were there for years. Mean they were. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hawk! Gosh, I don't like the snappy turtles in our lake; they can be quite ornery and mean. Best to just leave them alone, eh? Great photo of the Cypress knee...I think I missed that photo earlier in the week. *bonks self in head*

    Well, have a great weekend!
    *high paws*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a VERY busy week, Hawk! And I agree. Chasing squirrels is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us on FUF Hawk, it's always good to catch your recaps.


    Um....as for the bobcats, I'd stay away from those guys too!

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hawk that first picture of you is just stunning! You are one handsome dude!!!

    Thanks for joining FUF and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with dogsnpawz - that first photos is gorgeous!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that first picture! Not sure about the last picture. You look great Hawk, but I am sort of over snow...lol.

    I understand what you are saying about TNT, but it can be a post about anything so if you want to join the hop and get more exposure for the dogs, you are more than welcome to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you can chase bobcats all you like, we can't fault you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We wouldn't want those turtles to take your nose off! That would just be sad. Good thing your so smart and your parents look out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Hawk,
    those are some great photos and Follow-up Friday post! Have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete