Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello My Name is Sam!

 

Hello there!

I was born around January 2013

My name is Sam. I am an active, full of life fellow who loves to play!   My people dumped me at a Walmart.  I found a friend, another dog.  We were both frightened, hungry wet and cold.  It was pouring rain.

We were lucky!  We were found by a sweet lady who took us to her home, not doggie jail. 

She has lots of cats in her home.  So it’s a bit crowded.  So I can’t live here forever.

We were both taken to the vet, given all our shots and neutered.  She is kind so she is fostering us until we can find homes.  We cannot stay here forever because it is crowded with us and all the cat rescues.

I recently completed three weeks of obedience training with top honors! !

“I am so ready to be adopted.

I am a very loyal boy and I am affectionate.  If you adopt me, I will love you for all of the days of my life.

Longingly, Sam”

If my story seems familiar, Hawk posted it back in September, but here it is almost Christmas and I’m still here.  I do want to thank my sweet angel and the kitty rescue for taking me in and letting me stay, but please, I do need a loving forever home…can you help? 

My contact information is:

Save A Cat Rescue

Houston, TX 77098
Phone: 713-529-6872
Email: SaveACat@comcast.net

 

(All photos and information courtesy of Petfinder.com and Save a Cat Rescue of Houston, TX.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this , he is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck handsome. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hawk...we just gotta find Sam a home for Christmas! I'm gonna try sharing on social.
    *high paw*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! Great idea for a post! And I hope he find a furever home soon! So nice to hear that person is taking good care of him in the meantime!
    (((hugz))) from "love is being owned by a husky"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find a foreverhome before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping Sam finds his forever home ASAP! Thank goodness fur kind women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is beautiful. Can't believe he hasn't found a home yet. Paws crossed he finds a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought he seemed familiar. So sorry Sam's perfect people haven't found him yet. sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam your handsome, hope you find a home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sam! I really hope this posting by Hawk will find a wonderful forever home for you!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete