Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hi! I’m Marx and I’m Homeless.

 

Hi.  They are calling me Marx.  I don’t have a home, so these people took me in. 

The other dogs here tell me this is doggy jail where they put all the dogs who don’t have homes anymore.  It isn’t nice here like a home, but I get fed regular and the people are nice even if it isn’t very comfortable. 

I got lost and was wandering around and found a nice family with a little child and a dog and cat.  I liked them very much but they said I couldn’t stay with them and brought me here to jail.

I need an active home.  I love to play and know the sit command.  I have all my shots.  The only problem is that my vision is a little fuzzy.  I haven’t seen a vet yet to see if anything can be done. 

I’m hoping to find a forever home.  If not, the people here hope a rescue will take me in and help me find a nice home. 

I’ll be released for adoption on Saturday the 26th. 

I want to thank Hawk for lending me his blog to tell my story.  He was also nice enough to contact a rescuer in Ohio here to see if they would be able to help me.  If you are a rescuer in the area and could help me would you please call.  Please click HERE or on my name or any picture to go to my Petfinder page. 

Morrow County Dog Shelter, Mount Gilead, OH

  • 419-946-1747

 

2 comments:

  1. We hope you find a furry good home, real soon!

    Rudy's Raiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marx, you are quite a handsome fellow and cool name! Don't think of the shelter as bad place, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just where you need to be for now so that you can stay put and give your forever family a chance to find you, which I hope happens very soon. In the meantime, keep that tail waggin'!

    -Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

    ReplyDelete