Friday, September 6, 2013

Fitness n Follow Up

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1250598

Time to wrap up the week and answer your questions.

Last week Flea asked “so what’s that short leash your wearing?  It looks broken.”

P1230945

 

P1230925 

P1240351

It’s a tab lead.  It’s good for lots reasons.  My Human grabs it if she wants me to listen when I’m not.  It’s really handy when we’re training especially agility. 

About “Simply Sunday”, Dina asks if there is something on my nose? 

P1240645Actually I’m just saying that I’m really unhappy about being outside in the heat. 

In the picture below I am expressing my discomfort with my Human because she slipped away without me.  I’m also trying to calm myself.

P1250328 On Mischief Monday’s post, “We’re Here, Now Let’s Go”, Flea asked if, since it was September, it was bound to cool down soon. 

P1240321

Below, my unhappy face when told we’re staying at the shore for a few days.

P1240308

Sorry, but it doesn’t really cool down here until much, much later.  The mountains usually have a break in the weather later in September. 

Janet at Wag n Woofs said, it’s good to be home, isn’t it? 

P1240317

Well, when you put it that way…

Now I’m off for some exercise.

 

P1240761

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. That ball tells me there will be some fetch involved. My favourite!
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you drink your water when you are exercising. I also see I have missed much with you while I was gone.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay cool Hawk. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great follow-up Hawk, thanks for joining the hop. I hope you got a break in the weather, it was downright cold where I am right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawk - looks like a busy week. Hope your weather cools down soon. Tough when you want to run and train and it's too hot to do much of anything. Thanks for joining the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tynan used to wear a tab lead for training. Those don't work for dachshunds and corgis though and when I tried one on Huxley I often grabbed too much of his long rough with the lead. He hated that! Try to enjoy your weekend, Hawk, despite the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great follow up. Have a wonderful weekend, Hawk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your follow ups. And that is interesting about your tab lead. I hope you have a fun, cool, and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your such a ham. have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're having an unusually humid summer for us this year. On the really hot days Mr. N wears a cooling vest which seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It makes me laugh every time I see those blurry photos of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gotten quite cool here in the Northeast, a bit earlier than usual, so hopefully it comes early for you too.
    That tab lead seems like a really good idea. Often I have to grab my dogs by their collars, but that seems like it would be much easier.
    Jan
    Wag 'N Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am hoping to catch up on old posts today (fingers crossed). I like you tab collar. Those are handy. Hubby doesn't like to use them much, but I do. We have some nice cool weather, but it is supposed to heat up again.

    ReplyDelete