Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sam’s Story

 

 

Hello there! 

I was born around January 2013

My name is Sam. I am an active, full of life fellow who loves to play!   My people dumped me at a Walmart.  I found a friend, another dog.  We were both frightened, hungry wet and cold.  It was pouring rain.

We were lucky!  We were found by a sweet lady who took us to her home, not doggie jail. 

She has lots of cats in her home.  So it’s a bit crowded.  So I can’t live here forever.

We were both taken to the vet, given all our shots and neutered.  She is kind so she is fostering us until we can find homes.  We cannot stay here forever because it is crowded with us and all the cat rescues.

 

I recently completed three weeks of I completed 3 weeks of obedience training with top honors! !

“I am so ready to be adopted.

I am a very loyal boy and I am affectionate.  If you adopt me, I will love you for all of the days of my life.

 

Longingly, Sam”

 

Sam's Contact Info

 

 

Save A Cat Rescue, Houston, TX  

Phone: 714-404-4441 or

Phone: 713-529-6872

Email: saveacat@comcast.net

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All photos and information courtesy of Petfinder.com and Save a Cat Rescue of Houston, TX.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Sam and his friend are so lucky the nice lady found him! Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful lady to take Sam in like that! I sure hope he finds a forever home soon, Hawk. *paws crossed*
    Your pal,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that Sam found a nice person to take in him and his friend...Now he needs that perfect furever home and I hope he finds it soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome lady!! How kind of her to save and foster a couple large dogs along with all her rescue cats!
    Sam is a real handsome guy and that's terrific that he's already completed obedience training
    Will share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam is one lucky dog! Now he just needs to find that furever home and his luck will be sealed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Sam and we hope you find a forever home real soon. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a beauty, I sure hope he finds his forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is gorgeous! I can't believe his humans would just drop him off at a Walmart. What idiots. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a big doggie. Hope he finds a good home!

    ReplyDelete