Monday, September 16, 2013

HELP!!! SAVE ME!!!

 

Hi Y’all!

 

I hear y’all tryin’ to sneak up…

P1250733

Yep, had to go to the v-e-t … shhhh…did you know they weighed me?  My Human says their doctor weighs them in the hallway before going into the exam room too.  It’s okay for people, but I think dogs shouldn’t be submitted to such indignities!  What do y’all think?

P1250734

But I digress.  I did meet two beautiful boxers leaving and inside a beautiful white fellow who was bigger than me and wearin’ a blue halter. 

Anyway, once inside the exam room I decided we’d been there long enough and tried to leave, then to climb in each of the Humans’ laps in turn.

P1250739Those moves thwarted, I had to endure the insult of the vet telling ME, Hawkeye, that I’d gained WEIGHT!!! and he (my vet) didn’t look happy either! 

 

P1250740

He perscribed a DIET for ME!!! Can you believe it?!!!  He CUT my ration!!!

All right!!! All right!!!

P1250741

 

P1250742

 

P1250743

 

P1250744

 

P1250745

 

P1250746

 

I’M BRINGIN’ IT!!!

 

P1250747

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Oh Hawk! The nerve of them cutting your rations! Maybe you could sneak out for a midnight raid? Send us your address...maybe we can send you a covert package! We are thinking of you! Xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no the rotten blood stealer mentioned the D word. Not good pal. Not good. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less food! How will you survive? Those vets don't know curvy when they see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On NO>>>>> Not the "D" word. To me that means STARVATION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With all the exercise that you did it's hard to think that you gained weight Hawk! Maybe it was all in muscle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hawk! You're on a diet?!? Sounds to me like you need more walks! And fetch! And maybe broccoli and carrots!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, NO! Not the dreaded "D" word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the indignity! I hope you gave him a piece of your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hawk, you act just like our Sheba at the vet's office...she never gets to escape either!
    Well, if you have to be on a diet, hopefully it will involve LOTS more play time, because I know you really like that! A lot of us have been there, so we know just how you feel! :)
    Jan, Wag n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hawk, buddy, that's just wrong! Maybe you can make up the missing rations with tree rats or bunnies? It's just a little extra cause in the hot summer we dawgs take it easy...Just wait for cooler weather and you'll be back to your usual svelte self

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about instead of cutting your ration, you just get to play more fetch?????

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You crack me up. Glad you had a good vet visit if all he said was you were a little heavy you are one lucky duck. So get fit and you will be alright. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! How about instead of a ration change, just increase your exercise level. More games of fetch please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hawk, We're just catching up on our reading this week and just read your post. I know just how you feel buddy - my humans put me on a diet when i first came to live here too. It was hard at first, but I got to go out for runs and walks and other fun stuff a lot more and once I started to lose some of those extra pounds I felt a lot better. Come on over to SlimDoggy's and we'll fill you full of good tips ;)

    ReplyDelete