As promised, I have another Award to share with some special blogs.
Today I want to share the Sunshine Award that was so generously shared with me by Sheba! Thank you Sheba! If you haven’t met Sheba yet click here and zoom over to her website in the U.K. Sheba is a 3 year old Dogue de Bordeaux X Rottweiler. Besides Sheba and her human mum and dad there is a Maine coon Cat cross living with her and making appearances from time to time. Sheba’s blog is a fairly new blog and tells her life story. Go back to May if you’d like to read it. Sheba has already won two Awards! Congratulations Sheba and thank you for passing the Sunshine Award forward to me!
There are three rules for the Sunshine Award:
1. Answer 7 questions
2. Pass it on to ten people - (since I received this Award previously, I’m passing it to only 5 people.)
3. Let them know they received the award.
I’ve already answered the seven questions…so I’ll quiz my Human on her answers.
1) What is your favorite number? I like the number 5 because it’s right in the middle.
2) Favorite non alcoholic beverage? Lemon water.
3) Facebook or Twitter? Probably Twitter because it’s comments are short and to the point.
4) What is your favorite passion? Reading.
5) What is your favorite pattern? Plaid
6) What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday is always a special day for me.
7) What is your favorite flower? My favorite flower is the rose…although the daylilies…
Now, I want to pass this Award to some special blogs.
My Life with Flyball Dogs - An exciting blog about the adventures of dogs that love to play flyball and their human.
Boondocks Love Shack Pack - A fun group of Goldens!
Mogley G Retriever - Well, it’s really called A Dog’s Live, the Real Story, but Mogley does the talking for the changing household of Goldens. Rescues come and go and sometimes stop because they are too old to move on.
Life at Golden Pines - Another rescue home filled with wonderful Goldens.
Married with Dogs - a great blog about the adventures of a pack of dogs and their humans.
Y’all come back now!