Monday, January 12, 2015

Invasion!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

P1470510

Remember the photo below

 

P1470466

I promised to tell y’all why I was so zonked. 

It’s Mischief Monday!  hosted by Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Dog Blog and My Brown Newfies.

P1470513

Last week my Humans let me ride with them since it was cool and mostly cloudy or drizzly. 

P1470335

Cold weather was comin’.  My Humans decided the other morning to get back to the low country where the weather is milder.  

P1470468

So after all that travelin’ around and then the trip home to the low country, I was zonked.

But I was greeted with…

 

P1470491

 

P1470493

Yep, he’s in my yard, growlin’ and barkin’ at me!  Me!  I live here!

What was I doing?

 

P1470489

 

Yep, my Human told me to sit.

That guy is such a LOUD MOUTH!

P1470495

oops…

 

P1470499

Then the big yellow lab came over and they went home together.  Yep, I stopped on command, but I didn’t sit again! 

 

P1470516

Y’all come on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. Oh well at least they left but what a cheek. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't have to sit in our own yard. We would have chased that furry behind out of there! The nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He barked at you in your own yard.... wow .... that's cheeky...
    thanks for showing me the trick how to get pricked ears, you look totally different with that ears :o)
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, an intruder that barked and growled at you in your own yard?!? What rudeness, Hawk. It would've been hard for me to sit-stay with all that commotion going on. I have "issues" with backing down from a fight...like many terriers, we think we are afraid of nothing. Glad that intruder left as quickly as he came!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was he doing in your bag yard?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you knew who he was? You are a good boy for listening so well!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Hawk, that other guy needs to brush up on his K9 greeting etiquette!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, he had a lot of nerve, didn't he?! You look suitably affronted while you are very nicely sitting, Hawk. We can't blame you for not wanting to sit still for that though!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of all the nerve! You were so well behaved I probably would have tried to tear them to pieces! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  10. How dare those stinky pups invade your yard!? I'm glad you told them what's what!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Cathy, Isis & Phoebe
    www.dogsluvusandweluvthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you for behaving so nicely. I can't imagine why those interlopers were there.

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. any day without bloodshed is a good one. Good boy stay!!
    Leeanna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  13. How rude huh? You are a good boy for sitting and not taking off after that dude. Hope you caught up on your sleep

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet you will be practicing sit for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete