Thursday, March 19, 2015

Barkin’ Back!

 

 

 

Hi Y’all

 

 

P1500539

 

Today I’m joining Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

 

P1500696

I’m also linkin’ up with Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday.

P1500692

 

Now to get straight to the things you want to know…

About Mischief Monday

How Sam Sees It asks…

We hope you have (had?) a speedy recovery!
What are those white trees?
Monty and Harlow

P1500636

 

First, I’m totally healed, so that was past mischief.  Second, the trees are pear trees. 

 

P1490703

 

About Fit Friday, Mark Muller asks…

“Apaws Apaws! How great that I wore my bow tie today.... such event's scream for a formal dressing :o) I bet that was Goosemir Goosereyev Gooalyna Goosova, right?
have a great friday
easy rider

 

P1490702

 

Oh you are so right!

 

 

Dolly theDoxie asks… 

“Did you chase the geese Hawk is that why they're taking off? I love to chase geese, we had 2 in our park already but I wouldn't do it because I didn't want to get wet! Love Dolly”

 

P1500570

To answer Dolly’s question the geese aren’t even afraid of me. 

I’m not allowed to chase for two reasons.  One my Human likes to hunt them with a camera.  Two, I live in a wildlife preservation area.  Hunting with gun or dog are prohibited because it is a baited area. 

 

P1500697

Y’all hurry on back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are well and lucky you having pear trees. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty there. Thanks so much for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that this dancing geese live on a safe place. And you are the best camera hunting companion ever :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camera hunts are the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you would always be on your best behavior whatever the laws were, Hawk. :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is one funky tree on that last photo, I think it made for a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Barks and Bytes Hawk, thanks for joining the blog hop. You sure do live in a pretty area.

    ReplyDelete