My name is Frank!
I’m in Wisconsin at the Chesapeake Bay Retriever Rescue.
Like most of us who come to Rescue, I don’t like to talk about my past. I’d so much rather enjoy the nice people taking care of me until I find my perfect family.
Now, this is what my perfect family would be:
1. A fenced yard so I would know my boundaries and not wander off and not be able to find my way back.
2. No small children, like toddlers so I wouldn’t have to worry about knocking them over and accidently injuring them.
3. I want to live in the house with my family. I don’t need to have a crate, since I wouldn’t do any damage to your “stuff”.
4. I want you to be patient with me when I have to ride in a car. As you can imagine, cars aren’t my favorite place. Rides mean a vet visit or being taken someplace strange. I get so anxious that I pant really, really hard.
5. I want to retrieve stuff. I can learn to help around the house. I love someone to throw balls or bumpers for me.
I’m neutered, current on all shots, microchipped and, of course, housetrained.
Visit my Petfinder page (here) or click on my picture or name.