Thursday, October 6, 2011

Flap Jack

 

They call me Flap Jack.  Click on my name or picture to visit my Petfinder page.

 

I’m no youngster at about 6 human years and I’ve seen some things I’d rather not remember.  But I’m a great companion.

Awhile back the dog catcher picked me up and took me to a shelter.  The vet there checked me out and found I had heartworms.  This moved me to a family for foster care while I was treated.  The family liked me so I stayed.  Like I said, I’m a good companion. 

Unfortunately the family had to move to an apartment and the apartment wouldn’t allow me to go with them.  So, 6 months later here I am, hoping you’ll adopt me. 

I’m friendly, obedient, housebroken and love to play and love attention.  If you have a cat, that’s okay too.  I dream of having a forever home. 

You can contact me here, just ask for Flap Jack:

Cape May County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center
Cape May Court House, NJ
609-465-8923
animalshelter@cmcsheriff.net

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment