Thursday, April 30, 2015

I May Not Be Zazzy but I’m Zappy!

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1510648

 

It’s time to answer your questions and join up with Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

 

P1510649

 

I’m also linkin’ up with Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday.

 

 

P1510651 

Let’s take a look back at Long Days and Tall Shadows

Mark Muller and easy wanted to know…

“Have a super sunday...I bet if you can see your shadow we will get a super summer, right?
easy rider”

 

P1510625

 

That’s what we’re all hopin’!

JoAnn Stancer from Sand Springs Chesapeakes wonders…

“Wow that is one big and weird shadow, wonder what it could be, a house of some sort?”

P1510624

 

The shadow is the shed…

 

P1510451

 

Movin’ on the Saturday’s post Ventana Window to My World… Mark Muller  wants to know…“that's a great photo... have you seen tasty things that you licked your nose? Have a super saturday!!!
easy rider”

 

P1450258

 

BOL!  Must have been thinkin’ about the treat I’d get when I took this bumper back to my Human.

 P1510466

 

I had the following query on U is for Undate… Janet Keefe  asked “Thanks for yet another great vocabulary lesson....that was a new one on me! Luke has fur that is undate in places as well. Is that how you use it? It doesn't sound right. :)
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

P1510650

Undate means wavy or having a waved surface. In botany it is the same as undulate.  My coat is undate.  It’s wavy.

 

P1510475 

Now, I don’t want to keep y’all in suspense, since this is the end of the alphabet and tomorrow is May Day!  So…the title translates…I may not be flashy or stylish but I’m lively and entertaining.

 

P1510681

 

Finally, Yesterday

 

P1510682

Mark Muller  wanted to know…

“you had sun, right? I always wonder why the shadows of the trees look different than the trees itself.... that's probably magic huh? ..... and now my momma sings that beatles song in my ear... sigh...
easy rider”

 

P1510684

 

Mostly rain, but, yes, we had a peek of sun. 

 

 

Y’all hurry on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. thanks for your ideas, your words really matter for me Adopt a dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you completed the A to Z challenge!!! With some amazing vocabulary along the way. You should be proud!!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have not had much rain here. I am sure now that it is warming up we will get some rain. Congrats on finishing the A-Z challenge. Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose some interesting words for the A - Z challenge Hawk, I love learning new words, so thank you for that and thank you for joining the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice ending to the challenge. Your wavy fur coat is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was one really good roll in the grass you had there, Hawk! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawk, you definitely are stylish and entertaining....that is what keeps us coming back! Great job on the A-Z challenge.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to make it all through the alphabet. I can't believe I was somewhat right on the shadow.

    ReplyDelete