Monday, April 27, 2015

W is for Wheeple

 

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

 

P1510634

 

Today I’m joining Alfie’s Blog, Snoopy’s Dog Blog and My Brown Newfies for the telling of mischief…

 

P1510635

How many of y’all whistle to call your dog, or signal your dog to get his/her attention?

P1510637

My Human carries a whistle when we’re hikin’ and I’m runnin’ off leash.  However, when we’re in the small yard in the high country she doesn’t bother.  No, she just wheeples.  It is the most feeble whistle you have ever heard!

 

P1510632

 

Y’all come back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. LOL! Love that name! Mom tries a wheeple too, but it isn't real good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we probably would need a whistle of a train to call me.... there is something with my ears that I always overhear that part :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL Hawk. My daddy-dog has a great whistle but my Ma probably wheeples like your mom. Sigh...Happy Monday!
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I think I wheeple more than I whistle too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL Hawk. I cannot whistle. Mine comes out as a wheeple, too, or a lot worse!!! Luckily for my Earl and Ethel, I just call their names and they are at my side.

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that -"wheeple" I can whistle, but my husband just "wheeples" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, not everybody can manage an ear-splitting whistle. Maybe a wheeple is all Mom needs.
    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! My whistle isn't very good, either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a very bad wheeple, I can't do it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my favorite word now is wheeple ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL so you are calling mischief on your human! That is mischief in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha, that's about how I whistle too! That's a very good idea to get a whistle for hiking.
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I totally understand that wheeples.

    ReplyDelete