Friday, April 24, 2015

U is for Undate and It Doesn’t Mean What You Think

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

P1510627

Here it is Friday.  I’m still sending POTP to Goose and his Mom as he faces this new journey which he must take alone. 

 

P1510630

 

It’s Fit Dog Friday so I’m joinin’ Slim Doggy, Emma from MyGBGV Life and To Dog With Love in Fit Dog Friday blog hop!

 

P1510622

I’m linkin’ up with Pet Parade hosted by Jan’s Funny Farm, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking From The Bayou and Love Is Being Owned By A Husky.

 

P1510623

And FlashBack Fridays is hosted by Five Sibes Mom and Love is being owned by a Husky.

 

P1340882

Oh, and “undate” means “wavy”; like my coat.

 

P1510650

 

Y’all come on back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16 comments:

  1. aaaah it means wavy... and I thought it means a disaster-date like the one my momma once had maaaaany moons ago... that was the UN-date of her life :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undate = Wavy? I learned something new! Thanks Hawk! Happy Friday,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bone toy thingy. Nice change from the bumper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your furs really are WAVY... We are thinking of Goose and his mom Too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Fit Dog Friday Hawk, Have a WAVY weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. clever word, who knew? not me for sure, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do have quite the beautiful wavy fur :) It looks like you are having a great time outside with your toy. Keep up the exercise!
    -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful part of the world you live in! Exercise is important.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for yet another great vocabulary lesson....that was a new one on me! Luke has fur that is undate in places as well. Is that how you use it? It doesn't sound right. :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea! Undate...okay got it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, undate didn't mean what we thought at all. Thanks for giving us a new word to add to our vocabulary.

    We are sending Goose healing purrs and POTP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't know that about undate. So sorry to hear about Goose. Thinking about him and his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mom must play a lot of scrabble Hawk...lol. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah, there's the explanation...I was wondering where it'd be hidden ;-)

    ReplyDelete