Thursday, April 16, 2015

N is for Nasology

 

 

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

 

P1510383

Today I’m joining Thursday’s Barks and Bytes Blog Hop hosted by 2 Brown Dawgs and Heart Like a Dog.

 

P1510528

I’m also linkin’ up with Ruckus the Eskie and Love is Being Owned by a Husky in Thoughtless Thursday.

 

P1510531

 

 

 

Now let’s look back at your questions…

On Monday’s post K is for Kamerad

 

P1510353

 

Groovy Goldendoodles  asked…  

“That's a mighty long hill. How many times did you run it?”

P1510362

I don’t really know the answer.  I never count.  My Human tosses marks or blinds up the slope for me to retrieve.

 

P1510366

 

I also like to run up on the trail of the deer or turkey that graze in our yard.

 

P1510370

 

Janet Keefe  

“Did you go back and get it? It almost looked like you couldn't find it, but we don't believe that. :)
Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

P1510371

 

I was just so full of energy I was racing about everywhere! 

 

P1510372 

My Human had to remind me what I was supposed to be doing.  A couple of times.

P1510397

About Sunday’s black and white post “Find the Bumper”

 

P1510360

 

sprinkles asked…

“I think I see it. Didja get it?”

 

Mark at DBDT said…  

“I don't see it. Did you find it?”

 

Janet Keefe wanted to know… 

“We see it! Did you find it, Hawk? We bet you did!
Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets”

 

Jenna,Mark Drady wondered…

“What were you after Hawk?
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

 

P1510532

I was after the bumper!  As you can see, I got it! 

 

P1510401

 

Now, back to Friday’s Fitness post…

P1340488

 

Mark Muller   

“I love that word.... I hope my treats come to me irruent too :o) hehehehe. do you know the name of that blue plant? it looks beautiful :o)
easy rider”

 

P1190950

That is wisteria.  It is vine that overtakes everything here in the southeast low country.  You can see entire groves of trees blooming with wisteria vines. 

 

P1510505

In the meantime we are in the middle of a week of rain.  For a moment the sun peaked from behind the clouds highlighting the green racing up the mountains. 

 

P1510506

 

Y’all hurry on back now!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. You've had a busy week, haven't you? I'm exhausted just reading about your adventures LOL! Beautiful photos, as always
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :o) I will look if we find it here too, maybe we can cover the "not so nice places" in my back yard with this plant :o) I will water it every day :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it is all go with you Hawk. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Molly! Such excitement!

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the blog hop Hawk. I think I read somewhere that wisteria can choke trees, or is that another vine I'm thinking of? It is pretty though, but deadly if it really can kill trees.

    Have fun with those bumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty photos. You have flowers and we don't have any yet, in fact next week we may have lows back to the 30's...brrrr. Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohooo! Fun with bumpers!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the great follow up, I must of missed the purple flowers as they are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete