Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X is for Xenia Rose

 

 

Hi Y’all!

 

Today it’s time to join Tuesday’s Tails blog hop is hosted by Dogs N Pawz and Talking Dogs.

In keeping with the A to Z challenge, today’s featured shelter pet has a name beginning with “Z”.  

Without further adieu, may I introduce Xenia Rose!

 

Y’all hurry on back!

 

 

“Hello, I’m Xenia Rose.  I’m about a year old. 

I’m wishing for my own family. They think I’m a Boston mix weighing in at 35lbs. They tell me my “exuberant personality is contagious”. I’m already house and crate trained and know basic commands.

I love to play with other dogs and chase balls. Ah, that’s chase…better have a good supply since the name of my game is “chase”.  If you want me to return the balls you’ll have to show me what you want. Oh, and they recommend a home with no small children since I might knock them down when playing.  Other than that, I’m good with kids and dogs!

I’m up to date on my shots and spayed. You can meet me at Rescue Ranch in Rutledge GA.  For more information, please contact the foster mommas at 770-500-0480 in Rutledge, GA”

(all information and photos courtesy of Petfinder.com and Rescue Ranch in Rutledge GA)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful girl with a great name you are. Hope you find your forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xenia Rose you are the girl with the most beautiful ears ever... and I hope you are the girl with a fabulous home soon.
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy looking girl! I hope Xenia finds the perfect home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xenia Rose is absolutely adorable! Hope her forever family finds her soon,

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! We have shared her and hope she goes to her new home very soon!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete